Meridian Norstar M7324 Telephone In Black NT8B40
Manufacturer Part Number :NT8B40
Warranty :15 Months
Meridian Norstar M7324 Telephone supports a combination of up to 24 lines, features, and autodial. Central Answering Position (CAP) has 48 programmable buttons with LCD indication.
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Meridian Norstar M7324 Telephone supports a combination of up to 24 lines, features, and autodials. Central Answering Position (CAP) has 48 progammable buttons with LCD indication. Two CAPs can be added to this terminal, providing a maximum total of 120 programmable buttons (Station Auxiliary Power Supply required). This is the upgrade from the M7310 telephone. There are lots of good phones in the M series range. These include the M7310, M7208, M7100 and the M7000. Most businesses are now using the newer T Series phones. This range of phones can be operated on both the Nortel BCM and Compact systems.
• 24 Lines - supports a combination of up to 24 lines, features and autodials.
• 48 Programmable Buttons - with LCD indication.
• Maximum Total of 120 Programmable Buttons - by the addition of two CAPS.
• Station Auxilliary Power supply required.
• LCD Window - 2 lines, 16 characters per line.
• 3 Soft Keys
• Volume Control Bar
- Compatible with Norstar and BCM - Norstar systems running DR2 software or better and Business Communication Manager.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and line cords are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.