Mitel 5010 IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part Number :5010 IP
Warranty :15 months
The Mitel 5010 is a dual-port, multi-line display IP telephone that provides programmable features and applications enabled by Mitel Networks IP-based Integrated Communications Platforms. It is ideal for users who require access to more advanced system and network features.
• Mitel 5010 IP Telephone Base
• Mitel 5010 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Mitel 5010 Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Mitel 5010 is an IP phone that is ideal to use for technicall staffs, office workers, or call center. It provides 2 lines by 20 characters LCD display that shows useful call and phone information. It also offers 7 programmable keys with each of the buttons have dual-colour LED indicators. It also has 6 fixed function keys such as Hold, superkey for feature access, Message Information, Transfer/Conference, Shift, and cancel. The Mitel 5010 has an integrated headset jack to support the most popular headsets on the market.
• Two-line, 20-character display
• Off-hook announce
• On-hook dial
• Seven programmable multi-function keys with dualcolor LED indicators (for speed dialing, broadcast groups, line appearances, feature access)
• Six function keys: Hold, Superkey for feature access, Message Information, Transfer/Conference, Shift, Cancel
• Dedicated headset jack
• Speed calling
• Placing calls on hold
• Transferring calls
• Setting up conference calls
• Voicemail access – large message waiting lamp
• Last number redial
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) users and Supervisor support
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.