Mitel 5340 IP Telephone Black 50005071
Manufacturer Part Number :5340
Warranty :15 Months
The Mitel 5340 IP Phone delivers easy- to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications in an exciting next generation desktop device.
• Mitel 5340 Telephone Base
• Mitel 5340 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Mitel 5340 IP Phone delivers easy- to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications in an exciting next generation desktop device. A full-feature enterprise-class telephone, the 5340 IP Phone provides a large back-lit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call state sensitive soft-keys, superior sound quality with wide-band audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development.
• Large back-lit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
• 48 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features)
• Wide-band Audio Support – ships with a wide-band handset (7kz) standard
• 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
• Six context-sensitive soft-keys for intuitive feature access
• HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
• Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
• Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Director Applications
• Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
• Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
• Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
• Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard)
• Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
• Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings… plus many more features and capabilities
- Voice QoS : IEEE 802.1p/q
- Supports PoE Yes
- Dimension (LxWxH) : 9.5" x 8" x 4.5" (24 cm x 20.5 cm x 12 cm)
- Weight : 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- CODEC/Compression : G.711, G.729
- Processor Speed : 125 MHz
- RAM : 16 MB
- ROM : 8 MB
This phone requires a phone system to operate
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.