Mitel 5550 IP Console
Manufacturer Part Number :5550
Warranty :15 Months
The Mitel 5550 IP Telephone is a reception based console. The unit boasts many features including One touch transfer to voicemail, Monitoring of up to 5000 extensions. The phone has been fully refurbished with new cords and re-boxed.
• Mitel 5550 IP Console
• Mitel 5550 IP Console Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Mitel 5550 IP Console is an advanced PC-based enterprise operator solution with a highly intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that utilizes screen-based call status along with call handling prompts, and real-time busy lamp field (BLF) status, to make the 5550 IP Console the complete answer point solution for any business. With the industry leading Transfer Assistant, operators are more efficient and accurate then ever before. The Transfer Assistant provides operators with an automatic, dynamic search for every caller and displays the most-likely transfer destinations in a compact, visually pleasing layout.
Utilizing Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 for presence and instant messaging capabilities, gives operators the ability to ensure that no customer is transferred to voice mail. With Microsoft Exchange® ,operators can run calendar look-ups to help see when an internal party's status will turn from busy to available, giving customers the best call experience possible.
Multi-tenanting support makes it easy for several companies to share a single answer point. Operators are prompted with Call Greeting Cards, making it simple for operators to handle calls in any multiple company scenarios.
Businesses free up valuable office space when operators work from home with the Teleworker solution through the Mitel Border Gateway (MBG), or set-up operators to help during peak call traffic times to make sure all customers get the professional service they deserve.
The 5550 IP Console is ideal for high volume, call handling environments using the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) platform.
• Direct Station Select (DSS) feature enable operators to pick up ringing extensions and process callers more efficiently
• Calls on Hold enhancements provide attendants with additional information that allows them to handle calls more efficiently
• Specialized telephony keypad for dialing, call processing, and access to features and applications
• Highly intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) that includes screen-based call status and call handling prompts, making operations as simple as pointand-click
• One-button access to programmable key functions
• Twelve programmable keys for one-button access to the most commonly used attendant features and services
• Six call processing keys for intuitive management
• On-screen Scratch Pad window for notes and message taking, and storing speed-dial numbers
• On-screen Bulletin Board for displaying messages to all attendants using the 5550 IP Console on the system
• Retrieve key for retrieving calls forwarded to the wrong extension
• Single key transfer to voice mail
• Call Answering Priority allows attendant to connect calls based on longest time waiting or origin
• Call Waiting Threshold capability allows incoming calls to be routed to other consoles to reduce wait times
• Comprehensive Hospitality Console feature set
• Language Support for English, French (North American and European), Spanish (European), German, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese (European)
• Dual handset / headset jacks for monitoring or training new attendants
• Adaptable telephony keypad and handset cradle for right- or left-handed console operators
• Presence indication for all users – integrated with Live Communications Server
• Email and Instant Messaging capability with Live Communications Server 2005 integration
• BLF capability allows attendants to monitor up to 5,000 extensions or lines on a single 3300 ICP or across a cluster or network of 3300 ICPs
• Multiple BLF lists and ability to customize BLF views with tile-based BLF
• Incoming Calls list provides visual indication of all incoming calls, allowing attendants to prioritize calls and customize their greeting based on the calling line information
-Compression Support : G.711, G.729
-Voice QoS : Supports 802.1p/q for quality of service
-Powering Options : 24 VDC Power Adapter (either 110 or 220V)
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This IP console/phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.