Panasonic KX-TDA15 Hybrid IP Telephone System CCU New
Manufacturer Part Number :Kx-TDA15
Warranty :Manufacturers Warranty
Panasonic KX-TDA15 Hybrid IP Telephone System CCU is a hybrid PBX system enabled for VoIP allowing network links between locations. It is initially configured with 4 ISDN channels and offers up to 8 trunks plus 4 IP channels and 20 extensions and is easily expanded making it a flexible solution for smaller businesses or even for the home or home office.
• Panasonic KX-TDA15 Hybrid IP Telephone System CCU
• User Guide
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Panasonic KX-TDA15 Hybrid IP Telephone System CCU is a hybrid PBX system enabled for VoIP allowing network links between locations. It is initially configured with 4 ISDN channels and offers up to 8 trunks plus 4 IP channels and 20 extensions and is easily expanded making it a flexible solution for smaller businesses or even for the home or home office.
As it is a hybrid IP-PBX system it combines PBX reliability with IP technology thus enabling the integration of people, telephones and your own IT systems creating an efficient business communications tool that will enhance your productivity and help manage the costs of communication.
The system offers the impressive functionality normally only associated with larger systems (KX-TDA30, KX-TDA100 and KX-TDA200). It allows you to create the system you need now and it will expand and change along with your needs in the future making it a sophisticated system which is ideal for smaller branches, shops or, with special software built in, for hotels.
In addition, it offers a range of excellent features such as caller ID on analogue lines with CLI presentation to digital and SLT handsets along with DISA (Direct Inward System Access) with messages and uniform call distribution.
It is compatible with a wide range of handsets, including DECT (eg KX-TCA155 and KX-TCA255), which enables you to choose handsets with features appropriate to your exact needs.
• Caller ID - on analogue lines with CLI presentation to digital and SLT handsets.
• UCD - Uniform Call Distribution.
• Multi-tenancy Operation
• Hotel Features – advanced hotel features along with free hotel application interface software (HAI).
• Trunks – trunk port is 8ch, 2 analogue lines, BRI ISDN2 – 4 with 8 channels, IP-GW card/ch 1 with 4ch.
• Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephony – DECT, 2 cell stations and up to 28 handsets.
• PC Phone – unlimited.
• PC Console – 2.
• Alarm Call – with message.
• ISDN – automatic setting (BRI).
• BGM – background music including external background music.
• Call Options – barring, logging, park with indication, delayed ringing.
• Groups – pick-up groups, extension groups, ring groups.
• CLI – calling line identification and visual caller ID.
• COS – class of service.
• Security – data line security.
• Digital XDP
• DIL – direct in lines.
• DID – direct inward dialling.
• DISA – direct inward system access.
• Echo Cancellation
• Electronic Lock
• Emergency Call
• Compatibility – existing APT / DPT.
• Flexible Numbering Plan – 5 digit.
• Floating Extension
• Greeting Message
• Host PBX Access Code
• Hurry-up Transfer
• Intercept – routing busy/DND, no answer, to trunk.
• Manager Functions
• Operator Functionsv MPR, Card / CS Software Download
• Language – multiple language options.
• Online Diagnostics
• PC – console/phone, programming.
• Alarm – remote alarm notification.
• Remote Functions – alarm notification, extension status control through DISA, extension lock.
• Special Carrier Access
• System Memory Expansion
• Tenant Service
• Speed Dials - 100 personal speed dials, 8,000 system speed dials.
• Timed Reminder
• Time Service – can be set to different options according to the time of day; day, night or lunchbreak.
• VIP Call
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month warranty.