Panasonic NT136 Telephone in White New
Manufacturer Part Number :NT136
Warranty :Manufacturers Warranty
The Panasonic KX-NT136 (KXNT136) telephone is a VoIP phone which is designed to be used with the Panasonic KX-TDA range of telephone systems and requires an IP address.
• New Panasonic NT136 Telephone Base
• New Panasonic NT136 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• New Panasonic NT136 Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Panasonic KX-NT136 (KXNT136) telephone is a VoIP phone which is designed to be used with the Panasonic KX-TDA range of telephone systems and requires an IP address. It can be used as a handsfree speakerphone and is fully duplex to ensure the best quality sound and communication as the microphone and speaker can function at the same time. It offers an easy to read, backlit display screen for the provision of useful information for users. The screen is has adjustable contrast and 4 tilt positions to ensure users can read it with ease.
24 programmable keys provide users with a range of options as they can be used to store functions or numbers and they each have an LED light so that it is clear when they are in use.
• Display - 6 line x 24 character, back lit, LCD display screen with 4 levels of contrast and 4 tilt positions
• Full Duplex - the speakerphone facility is fully duplex
• Programmable Keys - 24 programmable keys for numbers or functions
• Power - can be PoE (power over ethernet) or will need a power supply
• Navigation Key - to enable easy use of functions
• Conference Facility
• Lamp - to indicate messages or ringing
• Call Forward
• DND - do not disturb function
• Headset Compatible
• Auto Answer - from intercom call
• Auto Dial
• Ring Tones - choose from 18 ringtones, 12 melodies
• Hearing Aid Compatible
• Wall Mountable
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Manufacturer's warranty.