Polycom CX700 IP Desktop Phone 2200-31400-012
Manufacturer Part Number :2200-31400-012
Warranty :15 Months
The Polycom CX700 IP Phone delivers remarkable high definition audio quality. With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the CX700 IP phone features a fully embedded Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 client.
• Polycom CX700 Telephone Base
• Polycom CX700 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Polycom CX700 IP Phone delivers remarkable high definition audio quality.
With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the CX700 IP phone features a fully embedded Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 client.
It provides direct, on-device access to the features and capabilities of Office Communications Server 2007, all using a touch-screen color display.
Delivering enhanced presence status information and voicemail indication via an intelligent Microsoft Windows CE based user interface, it enables users to easily control
their calls with click-to-call, conferencing, transferring, holding, forwarding and ending calls.
A familiar keypad and navigation wheel allow users to make calls the traditional way, while supporting enhanced navigation to pick up / hang up calls, control volume,
switch to speakerphone or headset mode and mute the microphones on the active call.
• Standalone IP phone for use with Office Communications Server 2007
• Superb sound quality
• Biometric fingerprint reader or on-screen keyboard to personalise preferences
• Monitor / manage calls through Microsoft Windows CE-based touch-screen interface
• Click-to-call with name-based calling from contact list or call log
• Enhanced incoming call information
• On-screen presence status indicators for users contacts
• Access voicemail
• Use as wireless
• Type via on-screen keyboard
• Connect PC to the on-board Ethernet port
• View calendar on screen
• Certified Microsoft logo
• Weight - unit: 2.1 kg (4.6 lbs), handset: 200 g (7 oz)
• Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 2 (PoE)
• Backlit LCD display - 5.7" amorphous-TFT Active-Matrix transmissive colour
• Headset, speakerphone and mute on/off button
• Volume control
• Help button
• Touch wheel with center select button
• USB port - type-A and type-B supported (type A connector is for use with certified UC devices only)
• USB 1.1/USB2.0 compatible
• Full speed (12 MBPS) port
• LED off hook, voice messaging, call forwarding and multicolour presence indicator
• Automatic Gain Control
• Dynamic Noise Reduction
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Dimension (H x W x D) : 252.7 x 268.6 x 91.3 mm (9.95 x 10.57 x 3.59 in)
- Weight : Unit: 2.1 kg (4.6 lbs), Handset: 200 g (7 oz), Shipping Weight: 2 kgs (4.4 lbs.)
- Supports PoE : Yes
- Display : 5.7” Color LCD, Resistive touch-panel,Backlight unit, 320x240 resolution, 18 bit per pixel
- Auxilliary Audio Output : RJ9 headset jack with built-in amplifier
- Frequency response : 30 – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio : 78 dB (@ 1kHz)
- Dynamic range : >80 dB (@ 1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise : <0.08% (@ 1 kHZ)
This phone requires a phone system to operate.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.