Polycom IP650 Soundpoint HD Telephone
Manufacturer Part Number :IP650 Soundpoint
Warranty :15 Months
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality and advanced features that support business work-flows. Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer desk phones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features.
• Polycom IP 650 Telephone Base
• Polycom IP 650 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality and advanced features that support business work-flows.
Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer desk phones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a six-line SIP desktop phone that brings life-like richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for executive users and busy professionals.
This phone is a six-line SIP desktop phone and delivers revolutionary voice quality thanks to Polycom HD Voice technology. It grows with the needs of your business. It is expandable up to twelve lines with a Polycom SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
The SoundPoint IP 650 is a premium, six-line, SIP desktop phone with a color display. It delivers crystal clear HD voice quality that meets the voice communication needs of even the most discerning users. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between executives and their assistants.
• Engineering that makes installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible
• An intuitive user interface
• Six lines (standalone) / 12 lines (with the SoundPoint IP Expansion Module)
• Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
• Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
• Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML applications
• A backlit, 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
• Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• A USB port for future applications
- Line(s) : Up to 6 lines (standalone mode), Up to 24 concurrent calls
- Display : 320 x 160 backlit grayscale graphical LCD, White LED backlight with custom intensity control
- Full-duplex : Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Phone weight : 2045 g
- Size : 10.5 x 6 x 7.5 x 2.5 in (Lx W x H x T)
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.-->
This item comes with 15 month warranty.