Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 VoIP Phone
Manufacturer Part Number :301
Warranty :15 months
Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 VoIP Phone has an intuitive user interface that offers one-button access to common telephony features whilst an information-rich display delivers content for messaging, directory access, call information and applications.
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 301 VoIP Phone has been replaced by the SoundPoint IP 331. The Polycom SoundPoint IP301 offers great benefits. The IP301's intuitive user interface offers one button access to common telephony features whilst an information-rich display delivers content for messaging, directory access, call information and applications. Suitable for everyday users, the SoundPoint IP301 offers excellent voice quality in handset or headset mode. This enhances the productivity of business phone calls, with less time spent trying to understand what people are saying - and more time communicating with them.
• Intuitive user interface with single-button access to telephony features offers easy transition from legacy PBX and Key Systems to Voice over IP
• Two-line desktop IP phone that provides remarkable value.
• Similar in sound quality and ease-of-use to the Polycom SoundPoint IP500 and SoundPoint IP600
• The SoundPoint IP 301 offers users an entry-level, high quality choice for their IP telephony requirements.
• Working jointly with Polycom's IP Telephony Technology Partners, the SoundPoint IP301 supports core enterprise functionality.
• easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of voIP
• 10 dedicated hard keys and 3 context sensitive soft keys.
- 2-line entry-level phone
- 4 line x 20 character LCD
- 2 port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Support of IEEE 802.3af or Cisco PoE with optional cable accessory
- Flexible powering options
- Reversible base stand / wall mount
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms SIP or MGCP
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
This phone requires a phone system to operate.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.