Snom 821 IP Phone in Light Grey
Manufacturer Part Number :821
Warranty :15 Months
Snom 821 IP Phone is optimised for professional use, from a technical standpoint as well as from its look. The SNOM-821 comes with an integrated 1 Gigabit switch on board which enables connected devices to benefit from all modern network installations.
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Snom 821 IP Phone is optimised for professional use, from a technical standpoint as well as from its look. The SNOM-821 comes with an integrated 1 Gigabit switch on board which enables connected devices to benefit from all modern network installations. With its high-resolution TFT color display it offers a brilliant depiction of call lists, phone directories, and caller information via the integrated XML browser. The wideband technology (snom klar-VOICE) used in the handset makes the user feel as if the caller were in the same room. In hands-free-mode, a Class D amplifier reliably suppresses interference noise.
• High-resolution TFT color display
• Integrated 1 Gigabit switch
• Large call indication LED
• 37 keys, 9 LEDs
• Local 5-way-conference
• 4 freely programmable and
• 16 customizable function keys
• 12 virtual keys
• Full duplex speakerphone
• National language support
• XML mini browser
- Weight, with footstand: approx. 900g, without footstand: approx. 670g
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark, A-Tick
- Power consumption: 4-7 Watts (without USB peripherals)
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3/1 Gigabit Switch
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- Handset: RJ-4P4C connector
- Headset: RJ-4P4C connector
- 1 x USB Type A, 1 x Type B
This phone requires a phone system to operate.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.