Bundle APC Easy UPS Online SRV Ext Runtime 1000VA with Rail Kit Battery Pack and APC 10amp AUST Plug to C13 Adaptor Cord SRV1KRILRK
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The APC SRV1KRILRK is a bundle that consists of APC Easy UPS Online SRV Ext Runtime 1000VA with Rail Kit Battery Pack and APC 10amp AUST Plug to C13 Adaptor Cord QWBATT-QCMC3240.
The SRV1KRILRK is a bundle that consists of APC Easy UPS Online SRV Ext Runtime 1000VA with Rail Kit Battery Pack and APC 10amp AUST Plug to C13 Adaptor Cord QWBATT-QCMC3240.
The APC Easy UPS ONLINE SRV RM Ext. Runtime 1000VA 230V with Rail kit Batt pack is high quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions. It includes RS-232 cable, CD with software, Rack Mounting brackets, Rack mounting support rails, USB cable, and User manual.
The APC SRV36RLBP-9A is a battery pack that connects to selected APC Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) models. The UPS and the external battery pack provide extended protection for electronic equipment from utility power blackouts, brownouts, sags, and surges. The external battery pack provides continuous power until utility power returns to normal levels or the batteries are fully discharged.
The APC QWBATT-QCMC3240 is a UPS Power Cord that connects AUS plug to C13 plug.
You may also check all the UPS models in various brands we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
• Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
• Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
• High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
• Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions
• C19 PLUG TO AUS PLUG connection
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.6kWatts / 2.0kVA
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Efficiency at Full Load: 88.0 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double conversion online
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Efficiency at Full Load: 88.0 %
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
• Battery Type: Lead-acid battery
• Colour: Black
• Depth: 41.2 cm
• Height: 8.6 cm
• Width: 43.8 cm
• 1 x APC Easy UPS ONLINE SRV RM Ext. Runtime 2000VA 230V with Rail kit Batt pack SRVPM1KRIL
• 1 x APC SRV36RLBP-9A Battery Pack
• 1 x APC UPS Power Cord QWBATT-QCMC3240
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.