Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Trading for the supply of goods and services from The Telecom Shop.
- In these terms & conditions 'TTS' shall mean The Telecom Shop whose registered office is: Suite 2.06/Level 2, 4 Ilya Avenue (PO BOX 3616), Erina NSW 2250 GST Number 41158009959.
- 'The customer' shall mean the person, company or organisation purchasing goods from TTS.
- Goods being any equipment, parts or services supplied by TTS.
Trademarks and Copyright
All copyrights, trademarks and tradenames are acknowledged. The Telecom Shop PTY Ltd hold no affiliation to any of the Trademark owners.
- GST and delivery are not included in TTS's prices and will be added once the customer has proceeded to the checkout, ensuring customers are aware of total prices before the order is placed.
- Delivery is priced at cost. This rate may change in line with inflation.
- For customers with a trade account, prices are subject to a discount at the director's discretion.
- Must be received in full before goods are released, by either:
- Credit or debit card at the time of ordering.
- Back cheque, or bank transfer against a pro forma issued and sent to the customer by TTS.
- Official Purchase Orders from: Local Authorities/Councils, Government & other official corporate bodies.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify TTS of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to TTS.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in TTS's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use a tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by TTS. This ensures that goods have been purchased from TTS. When the label is peeled back TTS Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.
- For goods that are returned non faulty, for example change of mind or incorrect product ordered. We will charge a restocking fee. This will be a % of the original purchase.
- Product returned after 7 days, in original condition 0 – 20% Product returned after 7 days and/or missing packaging/minor damage 20 – 50% Product returned after 7 days and/or no packaging/major damage 50 – 100%
- Due to health and safety reasons on recent COVID-19 events, we will not accept returns on headsets and headset parts and accessories.
Here at The Telecom Shop PTY LTD we are aware of the need to protect your privacy at all times. We are required to collect your name, address and contact details to process your order, and to ensure the maximum level of service can be achieved. Only very basic information is requested for the purpose of completing the transaction. We do not collect sensitive personal information about you. You can ask for a report on the details we hold about you at any time. We can email you all the information which we hold on you. If the details we hold are incomplete or incorrect, please advise us and we will correct them. The details we hold are for our own purposes only - we do not provide them to any other companies unless you consent to such sharing. Only the courier company we use may be given your phone number for ease of delivery in case of any problems. You can even request for this not to happen during the order process if you wish. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. Very rarely we may email you with details of featured products and offers. The emails will only relate to products we sell and in which, by virtue of having placed an order or registered with us, you have shown an interest. You will always be given the opportunity to refuse these emails in the future and be removed from our mailing list. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- TTS offers a full manufacturers warranty on all new products and 15 months 'return to base' on refurbished products. This commences from the date goods arrive with the customer.
- In the case of new products, (which are always clearly stated on our website) if the manufacturer offers different terms and warranty periods, then this manufacturer's warranty will take precedence.
- If manufacturers offer extended warranty periods on new products, TTS will have no further liability after the expiration of their standard warranty. Any subsequent issues will be the responsibility of the manufacturers.
- Any misuse, abuse or alteration to goods once they have left TTS will invalidate the warranty.
- Before refund, faulty items will be thoroughly tested by our engineers. If found to be faulty upon testing, TTS will refund the delivery cost of such items. If however items are found to be in full working order as advertised on TTS's website, any costs will be at the customer's expense.
- TTS reserves the right to repair replace or credit faulty items at its discretion.
- Replacement of faulty items will only be despatched once original goods have been received and tested.
- Where possible TTS endeavours to advise customers about the suitability of systems for either home or business use. TTS cannot however guarantee this service will always be available or appropriate and will therefore not be held responsible for customers ordering the incorrect equipment. Please call our advice line if unsure where we are happy to advise.
- TTS reserves the right to refuse the return of goods ordered in error. Such errors must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- In such incidences and if goods are dispatched before cancellation is received TTS reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 10% of the invoice amount to cover restocking, repackaging and delivery costs.
The Legal Stuff
- For the purpose of recovering unpaid goods TTS may pursue appropriate permission to enter upon any premises where goods are stored to effect repossession.
- TTS cannot be liable to its customer for any failure to perform its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control (including but without limitation; strikes, industrial disputes, power supply delays/failure, adverse weather conditions, delays caused by external goods manufactures etc.) In such events TTS may elect (by written notice) to cancel agreements with the customer or seek extended time to reasonably compete its orders.
- Every effort is made to ensure all details and information within illustrations, product specifications and services depicted within this website and other TTS documentation, are correct at the time of going to press. However, discrepancies may occur as a result of other manufactures altering goods, and therefore TTS cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors. Any discrepancies will receive the full attention of TTS at all times.
- No part of the TTS website may be reproduced, saved or copied in any form or by any means, without the written permission of the company director. Action may be taken against any person or company breaking this copyright.