The Cisco Transceiver Module GLC-ZX-SMD= is a 1000BASE-ZX SFP for Long-Reach Single-Mode Fiber.
The 1000BASE-ZX SFP operates on standard single-mode fiber-optic link spans of up to approximately 70 km in length.
The SFP provides an optical link budget of 21 dB, but the precise link span length depends on multiple factors such as fiber quality, number of splices, and connectors.
When shorter distances of single-mode fiber (SMF) are used, it might be necessary to insert an inline optical attenuator in the link to avoid overloading the receiver.
A 10-dB inline optical attenuator should be inserted between the fiber-optic cable plant and the receiving port on the SFP at each end of the link whenever the fiber-optic cable span loss is less than 8 dB.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Up to 1 Gbps Transfer Rate
• GigE Data Link Protocol
• Up to 70 km Transfer Distance
• Device Type:SFP (mini-GBIC)
transceiver module - LC/PC single-mode
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Cabling Type: 1000Base-ZX
• Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
• Optical Wave Length: 1550 nm
• Data Link Protocol:GigE
• Max Transfer Distance: 70 km
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.34 cm x 5.65 cm x 0.85 cm
• Weight: 75 g
• Cisco 1000Base-ZX SFP 1550nm Singlemode Transceiver Module GLC-ZX-SMD=
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Please visit here for more Cisco Networking Devices.