Cisco 10GBase-SR SFP Transceiver Module SFP-10G-SR= for Catalyst 3012, 3110G 3110X Switch Module
The Cisco SFP-10G-SR= is a fibre transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco SFP-10G-SR= is a fibre transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10GbE connectivity over fibre cable, for 10GBASE-SR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 300 m (984 ft.).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 3-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Industry’s smallest 10G form factor for greatest density per chassis
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model for investment protection and ease of technology migration
• Digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities
• Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
• Cisco quality identification (ID) feature enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Device Type: SFP+ Transceiver Module - LC/PC multi-mode
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Cabling Type: 10GBase-SR
• Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
• Optical Wave Length: 850 nm
• Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
• Max Transfer Distance: 300 m
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.3 cm x 5.7 cm x 0.9 cm
• Weight: 75 g
• Designed For: Catalyst Switch Module 3012 for IBM BladeCenter, Switch Module 3110G for IBM BladeCenter, Switch Module 3110X for IBM BladeCenter; Nexus 5010, 93180YC-FX, 9336C-FX2, 9372PX-E
• Cisco Transceiver Module SFP-10G-SR=
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco 10GBase-SR SFP Transceiver Module For Switches and Routers SFP-10G-SR= Datasheet||203.2 KB||Download|