Cisco 40Gbase-SR4 QSFP Multimode Transceiver Module with MPO Connector QSFP-40G-SR4=
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4= is a QSFP Transceiver Module that supports link lengths of up to 150 meters over Multi-Mode Fibre with MPO connectors. The 40 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over 12-fibre ribbon r cables terminated with MPO/MTP multi-fibre connectors.
The Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4= is a QSFP Transceiver Module that supports link lengths of up to 150 meters over Multi-Mode Fibre with MPO connectors. The 40 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over 12-fibre ribbon r cables terminated with MPO/MTP multi-fibre connectors. It can also be used in 4x10G mode along with ribbon to duplex fibre breakout cables for connectivity to four 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces. The maximum channel insertion loss allowed is respectively 1.9dB over 100m of OM3 cable or 1.5dB over 150m of OM4 cable.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Support for 40GBASE Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input / output device that plugs into a 40-Gigabit Ethernet QSFP + Cisco switch port
• Flexibility of interface choice
• Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces available in various form factors
• Support for "pay-as-you-populate" model
• Support for the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature which enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• ASR 9000 Series 1-port 40-Gigabit Ethernet Modular Port Adapter, 2-port 40-Gigabit Ethernet Modular Port Adapter; Nexus 2248PQ 10GE Fabric Extender, 3016Q, 3064-E, 3064PQ, 3064PQ Front-to-Back Airflow LAN Enterprise License Bundle, 3064-X, 6001, 93108TC-EX, 93180YC-FX, 9336C-FX2, 9372PX-E
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Cabling Type: 40GBASE-SR4
• Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
• Optical Wave Length: 850 nm
• Data Link Protocol: 40 Gigabit LAN
• Max Transfer Distance: 150 m
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.84 cm x 7.24 cm x 1.35 cm
• Weight: 100 g
• Cisco 40Gbase-SR4 QSFP Multimode Transceiver Module QSFP-40G-SR4=
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.