Cisco 5-Line IP Phone/Color PoE 802.11g Bluetooth SPA525G2-RF
Due to COVID-19 this item has stock delays. If your order is urgent please use live chat to check for alternatives.
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco 5-Line IP Phone/Color PoE 802.11g Bluetooth SPA525G2-RF is a business-class Cisco IP phone which offers an excellent and uttermost features and functionality. It is capable to facilitate a VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 3.2-inch QVGA color display and a full duplex speakerphone.
Note: Please be advised, once an order for this item has been placed, no refunds or returns will be accepted.
The Cisco 5-Line IP Phone/Color PoE 802.11g Bluetooth SPA525G2-RF is a business-class Cisco IP phone which offers an excellent and uttermost features and functionality.
It is capable to facilitate a VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 3.2-inch QVGA color display and a full duplex speakerphone.
This is perfectly equipped with 5 illuminated call appearance line buttons with tricolor LEDs, 1-button access to voicemail, menu key,
lighted mute key, lighted headset key, message waiting indicator and 5-way navigational buttons. In addition, this IP phone also consist
4 soft-key buttons, volume control and call/audio features including call waiting, caller ID, call transfer, call conferencing, call forwarding,
group paging and more.
Note: 3-4 weeks ETA
Manufacturer Refurbished - Cisco Refresh products have been remanufactured, have had critical engineering change orders made, and have been thoroughly tested and retested to meet stringent Cisco specifications. Cisco's rigorous and proprietary process ensures that our customers get genuine Cisco products, certified by Cisco.
If you want to know more about Cisco Refresh products, please download/click this FAQ.
This item is a remanufactured and supported by Cisco with a Small Business Product 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
• High-resolution 3.2 inch QVGA (320x240) color display
• Supports 5 lines with tricolor illuminated call appearance line buttons
• Wideband audio
• Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
• 4-soft key buttons and 4 way navigational cluster
• Fixed features include hold, mute, headset, menu , and volume control
• Supports wired headset (2.5 mm) or Bluetooth
• Full-duplex speakerphone with speakerphone key
• Message retrieval key with message waiting light
• 2-port 10/100BASE-T switch for collocated PC
• 802.11b/g WiFi connectivity
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.