Cisco 6-Port Dual-Mode GE SFP SM-X Module SM-X-6X1G= for Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Router
The Cisco SM-X-6X1G= is a 6-Port Dual-Mode GE SFP SM-X Module designed to work accurately with Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Router.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Gigabit Ethernet WAN Modules bring high-density Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and copper (RJ-45) 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) connectivity to the Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services
Routers (ISRs). Providing maximum flexibility, the modules accelerate applications such as Ethernet WAN access, inter-VLAN routing, and high-speed connectivity to LAN
servers. The ports on these modules work as routed Layer 3 ports. Layer 2 switching between local ports on the module or between ports on the module and other ports within the router system is not supported. The port terminates Layer 2 trunks from externally connected switches, and Layer 2 trunk and VLAN information is not switched onto other ports in the system. The host router routes all traffic entering these modules. Cisco Gigabit Ethernet WAN Modules do not support Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Type: Service Module
• Interfaces/Ports Details: 6 x 10/100/1000Base-TX
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX, 1000Base-X
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbit/s
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Optical Fibre
• Weight (Approximate): 872 g
• Height: 39.9 mm
• Width: 206 mm
• Depth: 207 mm
• Compatibility: Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Router
• Cisco SM-X-6X1G= 6-Port Dual-Mode GE SFP SM-X Module
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
For more Cisco Networking parts and accessories, please visit here.