Cisco 7861 16-Line IP Phone in Charcoal CP-7861-K9=
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco 7861 16-Line IP Phone will definitely give you excellent and uttermost features and functionality. It can provide an easy-to-use interface and a traditional telephony-like user experience. It is fully equipped with a white backlit, greyscale, 3.5” 396×162 pixel-based display, scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications, standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port), analog headset jack, and volume control. This IP phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting. In addition, this is also compatible with Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector (CP-PWR-INJ).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Color: Charcoal
• Sixteen line and programmable keys offers quick access to features and staff
• High-resolution, graphical, grayscale display for easier viewing
• Dedicated fixed keys** for more efficient communications
• Built-in speakerphone enables hands-free communication
• Wideband audio enhances clarity when using a handset, speaker or a headset
• Flexible deployment options with Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and hosted third party call control
• Cisco Expressway enables remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1
• Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to cut installation costs
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.