Cisco Aironet 1800S Series Access Point Network Sensor AIR-AP1800S-Z-K9
The Cisco Aironet 1800s Active Sensor AIR-AP1800S-Z-K9 is an 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave 2) sensor, with internal antennas and an Ethernet backhaul.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Aironet 1800s Active Sensor AIR-AP1800S-Z-K9 provides 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave 2) sensor, with internal antennas and an Ethernet backhaul. The network sensor can be mounted, in a vertical orientation, on a wall or a desk, and supports 2x2:2 SS MU-MIMO applications. The sensor is capable of joining an infrastructure access point as a client. The sensor can be used to monitor, measure, and troubleshoot overall wireless network performance.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Cisco Aironet 1800s Active Sensor
• Device Type: Wireless access point
• Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.1
• Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz, 5 GHz
• MIMO Technology: Yes
• Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
• Wireless Transmission Speed: 866.70 Mbit/s
• Form Factor: Wall Mountable
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 31.5mm x 89mm x 140mm
• Cisco Aironet Active Sensor
• Mounting Bracket
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking Devices.
|Cisco Aironet Active Sensor Data Sheet||Download|