Cisco Rack-Mountable Router Chassis ASR1002-X=
Warranty :3 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco ASR1002-X= ASR 1000 Series Routers facilitate more flexible, efficient, and cost-effective delivery of complex consumer and business services.
The Cisco ASR1002-X= ASR 1000 Series Routers offers embedded services for enterprise and service provider networks in a 2-rack unit (2RU) small form factor. It is integrated with a route processor, embedded services processor, and SPA interface processor. Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1002-X supports software redundancy without redundant hardware, just like Cisco ASR 1001, 1002, and 1004 Routers.
You may also check all the Cisco Networking Router models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 3 month Manufacturer's warranty.
• Offers a default system bandwidth of 5 Gbps, upgradable to 10 Gbps, 20 Gbps, or 36 Gbps with a software-activated upgrade license
• houses three shared port adapter (SPA) slots which support single-height and dual-height SPAs, and six built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Managed services, including VPN and firewall
• Firewall and IP Security (IPsec) aggregation
• WAN aggregation and secure WAN
• Broadband aggregation
• Route reflector
• Product Description: Cisco ASR 1002-X - router - desktop, rack-mountable
• Device Type: Router
• Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable - modular - 2U
• Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
• Performance: Bandwidth: 5 Gbps Encryption throughput: 4 Gbps
• Network / Transport Protocol: IPSec
• Features: Firewall protection, VPN support
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 43.82 cm x 57.15 cm x 8.81 cm
• Cisco Rack-Mountable Router Chassis ASR1002-X=
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.