Cisco Catalyst 3850 4 x 1GE Network Module C3850-NM-4-10G=
Warranty :Manufacturer's Warranty
The Cisco C3850-NM-4-10G= network module offers enterprise-class stackable Ethernet access for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 is a network module designed to support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards on existing cabling infrastructure. It offers enterprise-class stackable Ethernet access for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. It is compatible with select Cisco switches and has four SFP/SFP+ ports.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 90 days warranty.
• Device Type: Expansion module
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Ports: 10 Gigabit SFP+ / SFP (mini-GBIC) x 4
• Weight: 340 g
• Data Link Protocol: GigE, 10 GigE
• Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
• Expansion module is designed for superior performance
• 1 x Cisco C3850-NM-4-10G= Network Module
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches Data Sheet||1.5 MB||Download|