Cisco Catalyst 9200 24-port Data Network Essentials Switch C9200-24T-E
Warranty :Limited Lifetime
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 C9200-24T-E offers full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 C9200-24T-E is a 24-port Switch, Data Only, Network Essentials that provides security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
You may also check all the Cisco networking switch models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
• Cisco StackWise Technology, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), MACsec support, built-in ASIC, Control plane protection (CoPP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Location ID Separation Protocol (LISP), Blue Beacon LED, Security Group Tag (SGT) caching, Embedded Event Manager (EEM), Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), First Hop Security (FHS), PVLAN support, DNA support, Superior QoS
• Product Description: Cisco Catalyst 9200 - Network Essentials - switch - 24 ports
• Device Type: Switch - 24 ports
• Downlinks total 10/100/1000 or PoE+ copper ports: 24 ports Data
• Uplink configuration: Modular uplink options
• Default primary AC power supply: PWR-C5-125WAC
• Fans: FRU redundant
• Software: Network Essentials
• Chassis Dimensions: 4.4 x 44.5 x 35.0 cm
• Weight: 5.0 Kg
• Virtual Networks: 4
• Stacking bandwidth: 160 Gbps
• Total number of MAC addresses: 32,000
• Total number of IPv4 routes (ARP plus learned routes): 14,000 (10,000 direct routes and 4,000 indirect routes)
• IPv4 routing entries: 4,000
• IPv6 routing entries: 2,000
• Multicast routing scale: 1,000
• QoS scale entries: 1,000
• ACL scale entries: 1,600
• Packet buffer per SKU: 6 MB buffers for 24- or 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models
• Flexible NetFlow (FNF) entries: 16,000 flows on 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models
• DRAM: 4 GB
• Flash: 4 GB
• VLAN IDs: 4096
• Total Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVIs): 1000
• Jumbo frames: 9198 bytes
• Wireless bandwidth per switch: Up to 48 Gbps on 24-port and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet model
• Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
• Forwarding rate: 190.4 Mpps
• Mean time between failures (hours): 587,800
• Cisco Catalyst 9200 24-port Data Network Essentials Switch C9200-24T-E
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Catalyst 9200 Data Sheet||1.8 MB||Download|