Cisco IE-2000 8-Port Managed Switch IE-2000-8TC-L
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provides customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry-leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP).
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provides customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry-leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Type: Ethernet Switch
• Input Voltage: 60 V DC
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Layer Supported: 2
• Form Factor: Rail-mountable
• Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX, 10/100/1000Base-T
• Expansion Slot Type: SFP
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
• Stack Port: No
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Total Number of Network Ports: 8
• PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: Fast Ethernet
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
• Flash Memory: 64 MB
• Standard Memory: 256 MB
• Memory Technology: DRAM
• Memory Card Supported: SD
• Height: 133.6 mm
• Width: 91.4 mm
• Depth: 129.5 mm
• The Cisco IE-2000 8-Port Managed Switch IE-2000-8TC-L
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco IE2000 Datasheet||1 MB||Download|