Cisco Meraki MS125-24 L2 Cloud Managed 24 Port 10 Gigabit Switch MS125-24-HW
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Meraki MS125-24-HW Switch is a 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet with auto-negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover) + 4-Port SFP+ 10 Gigabit, it provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments.
The Cisco Meraki MS125-24-HW Switch is a 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet with auto-negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover) + 4-Port SFP+ 10 Gigabit, it provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks. Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
• Gigabit access switching with 24-Port
• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces
• Non-blocking switch with up to 128 Gbps bandwidth support
• Fanless design on select models
• 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deploy
- 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink
- RJ45 Management port
• Switching Capacity: 128 Gbps
• Idle / Full Load Power: 10 / 26 W
• Available PoE/PoE+ Power: NA
• Power Supply Configuration: Fixed internal
• Dimensions: 1.73 x 17.32 x 9.84” (4.40 x 44 x 25cm)
• Weight: 8.16 lb (3.7 kg)
• Cisco Meraki MS125-24 L2 Cloud Managed 24 Port 10 Gigabit Switch MS125-24-HW
• 1 x Rack mounting screw kit
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Meraki MS125 Data Sheet||Download|