Cisco Meraki MS350-24 L3 Stackable Cloud Managed 24 Port Switch MS350-24-HW
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Meraki MS350-24-HW Switch provides reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. With high speed stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks; redundancy and performance are guaranteed.
The Cisco Meraki MS350-24-HW Switch provides reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. With high speed stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks; redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This series also supports options for multigigabit, UPoE, redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks. The MS350-24-HW is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
The Cisco Meraki MS350-24 L3 Stackable Cloud Managed 24 Port Switch MS350-24-HW requires Cisco License.
If you are looking for an alternative Cisco switch, you may also check the Cisco Meraki MS355 Stackable Cloud Managed - 24 ports Switch, features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations.
You may also check all the Cisco networking switch models we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Wireless Access Point
Cisco Network Storage System
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a Cisco Small Business Product Enhanced Limited Hardware Warranty
• 24 x gigabit ethernet interfaces
• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces
• Layer 3 access switching
• High bandwidth dual stacking interfaces with up to 160G bandwidth
• Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 128 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
• Product Description: Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed MS350-24 - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink) - desktop, rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
• Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
• Performance: Non-blocking switching capacity: 128 Gbps | Latency: 2.5 µs
• Capacity: Forwarding table entries: 96000 | Tagged VLANs: 4096
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9600 bytes
• Max Units In A Stack: 8
• Routing Protocol: OSPFv2, static IP routing
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 2c
• Authentication Method: RADIUS
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at
• Interfaces: 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 | 4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+ uplink
• Power Device: Internal power supply - hot-plug
• Installed Qty: 1 (installed) / 2 (max)
• MTBF: 808,000 hours
• Compliant Standards: CSA, C-Tick, IC, RoHS
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 48.51cm x 51.56cm x 4.32cm
• Weight: 5.60 Kg
• Cisco Meraki Managed Switch MS350-24-HW
• Rack Mounting Kit
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Meraki MS350 Data Sheet||Download|