Cisco Meraki Z3C LTE Cloud Managed Teleworker Gateway Worldwide - Z3C-HW-WW
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Meraki Z3C Teleworker Gateway Z3C-HW-WW offers Integrated Cellular LTE, five-gigabit ethernet ports and wireless for connectivity. It is an enterprise-class firewall, VPN gateway and router. Designed to securely extend the power of Meraki cloud-managed networking to employees, IT staff, and executives working from home.
The Cisco Meraki Z3C Teleworker Gateway Z3C-HW-WW offers Integrated Cellular LTE, five-gigabit ethernet ports and wireless for connectivity. It is an enterprise-class firewall, VPN gateway, and
router. Designed to securely extend the power of Meraki cloud-managed
networking to employees, IT staff, and executives working from home. Using Meraki’s proven and highly scalable Auto VPN technology, administrators can deploy network services including VoIP and remote
endpoints with automatic, zero-touch provisioning. Additionally the
Z-series provides secure wired and wireless access and increases
end-user productivity through Layer 7 traffic shaping. It features a high-performance stateful firewall, support for VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, and isolation to segregate corporate data from recreational traffic.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Built-in 100 Mbps CAT 3 LTE connectivity
• Auto VPN
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Simple, powerful security from end to end
• Self-configuring, self-optimizing, self-healing
• Industry-leading cloud management
• 4 GbE ports for printers, phones and other wired devices
• 1 PoE-enabled port for VoIP phones and other powered devices
• Dual-concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 radios with up to 1.3 Gbps data rate
• Auto VPN for intelligent site-to-site VPN connectivity
• 802.1x port authentication for wired devices
• Layer 7 application traffic shaping and prioritization
• Layer 3 firewall to separate corporate data from personal traffic
• Up to 4 SSIDs with integrated enterprise security and personal / guest access
• Optional desk stand
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Ideal for telecommuters using VoIP and remote applications
• Sleek, low profile design
• Device Type:
• Recommended use cases: Teleworker with VoIP or PoE, IoT, and M2M
• Recommended clients: Up to 5 devices
• Stateful Firewall Throughput: 100 Mbps
• Maximum VPN Throughput: 50 Mbps
• WAN Interfaces:
- 1 x GbE RJ45
- 1 x Integrated CAT 3 LTE Cellular Modem (cellular failover)
- 1 x USB (cellular failover)
• LAN Interfaces: 4 x GbE
• PoE: 1 x PoE enabled port (802.3af, 15.5W)
• Dimensions (w x d x h): 7.9” x 4.41” x 1.04” (200mm x 112mm x 26 mm)
• Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.487 kg)
• Power Supply: 50W (54 V / 0.92 A) Power supply included
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• 1 x Z3C-HW-WW
• 1 x Power Adapter (power cord sold seperately)
• 1 x Cat5 ethernet cable
• 1 x Mounting Kit
• 1 x SIM card ejector tool
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
For more Cisco Networking devices visit here.