Cisco Redundant Supervisor 1 Module C9400-SUP-1/2 for Cisco Catalyst 9400 Chassis
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco Catalyst C9400-SUP-1/2 Redundant Supervisor Engine is a next-generation supervisor optimized for enterprise-class the core and aggregation layers, supporting up to 240 Gbps.
The Cisco Catalyst C9400-SUP-1/2 Redundant Supervisor Engine is a next-generation supervisor optimized for enterprise-class the core and aggregation layers, supporting up to 240 Gbps. The C9400-SUP-1/2 supervisor engine hardware is capable of supporting advanced routing and infrastructure services such as Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS); software-defined access control and border capabilities (such as a host tracking database, cross-domain connectivity, and VPN routing and forwarding [VRF]-aware Locator/ID Separation Protocol [LISP]); flexible ASIC templates to create resources to optimize table sizes for different places in the network; and network system virtualization with Cisco StackWise Virtual technology, which is critical for placement in the campus core.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Device Type: Supervisor Engine
• Network Technology: 40GBase-X, 10GBase-X
• Ethernet Technology: 40 Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Optical Fibre
• Expansion Slot Type: SFP+, QSFP
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 10
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.6mm x 379mm x 370.1mm
• Weight (Approximate): 4.54 kg
• Compatibility: Catalyst 9400 Series chassis
• Cisco Redundant Supervisor v1 Module
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.