Cisco UCS 6332 32-Port Fabric Interconnect Switch UCS-SP-FI6332
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco UCS-SP-FI6332 is the management and communication backbone for Cisco servers.
The Cisco UCS-SP-FI6332 is the management and communication backbone for Cisco servers. All servers attached to 6332 fabric interconnects become part of the highly-available management domain. Cisco Fabric Extender technology scales up to 20 chassis in just one unified system without additional complexity. The result is that customers can eliminate dedicated chassis management and blade switches, as well as reduce cabling.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Cisco UCS (Not sold Standalone) 6332 Fabric Interconnect - switch - 32 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - 32 ports - Managed
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: 40 Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 32 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet / FCoE QSFP+
• Performance: Throughput: 2.56 Tbps
• Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 2000 QoS hardware queues per port: 8
• MAC Address Table Size: 32000 entries
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
• Routing Protocol: IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3
• Remote Management Protocol: RMON
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1Qaz
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 43.9 cm x 76.2 cm x 4.4 cm
• Cisco UCS 6332 32-Port Fabric Interconnect Switch UCS-SP-FI6332
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Visit here for more Cisco networking devices.