Cooler Master Addressable RGB LED Controller for a RGB Fan MFP-ACBN-NNUNN-R1
Manufacturer :Cooler Master
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cooler Master MFP-ACBN-NNUNN-R1 ARGB LED Controller is a compact Addressable RGB LED controller hub (ARGB) that allows easy customization of ARGB devices without the need of either an ARGB compatible motherboards or software.
The Cooler Master MFP-ACBN-NNUNN-R1ARGB LED Controller is a compact Addressable RGB LED controller hub (ARGB) that allows easy customization of ARGB devices without the need of either an ARGB compatible motherboards or software. With multiple lighting modes, users have access to full customization of PC LED illumination effects. On a more pragmatic level, the thermal detection function can easily monitor the system temperature via its color lighting effect setup.
You may also check all the Cooler Master Cooling Kit (computer accessories), we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
This item comes with a 24-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Compact and Convenient
• Countless Colors and Effects
• Compatible with both ARGB and RGB Devices
• Thermal Detection Function
Product Description Cooler Master Addressable RGB LED Controller fan LED controller
• Product Type Fan LED controller
• LED Connector Addressable RGB 4 Ports, RGB 1 Port
• Interface Micro USB 2.0
• Power Connector SATA
• SOFTWARE Software Yes
• Accesory 1x Fan Signal Wire, 1x Case Restarting Wire, 1x Motherboard Restart Wire, 1x RGB 4-Pin Connector, 1x RGB 4-Pin Motherboard Connector, 1x USB Header Connector, 1x USB Adapter, 1x Addressable RGB 3-Pin Motherboard Connector, 1x Thermal Detection Sensor Wire, 4x Addressable RGB 3 Pin Connector
• EAN Code 4719512088982
• UPC Code 884102061431
• Series RGB Accessories
• Cooler Type RGB Accessories
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.8 cm x 5.3 cm x 1.5 cm
• 1 x Cooler Master Addressable RGB LED Controller for a RGB Fan MFP-ACBN-NNUNN-R1
• 1 x SATA power cable
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.