CyberData 011446 Multicast VoIP Microphone
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The CyberData 011446 is a device that allows the user, while pressing the "Page" button, to broadcast a live or buffered announcements directly to VoIP audio endpoints that support Multicast.
The CyberData 011446 is a device that allows the user, while pressing the "Page" button, to broadcast a live or buffered announcements directly to VoIP audio endpoints that support Multicast. This PoE-powered product is perfect for immediate live paging in schools, retail stores, and manufacturing environments. In an echo sensitive environment, the delayed page support allows the user to record a message while the page button is depressed. Once the page button is released, the page will be sent.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Multicast Transmit
• Compatible with CyberData endpoints that receive multicast
• Page to Multicast-enabled phones
• Delayed page support (up to 60 seconds)
• Web-based configuration and firmware upload
• Auto provision support
• 12-inch flexible shaft microphone
• Desktop Design
• Wall mountable
• Ethernet I/F - 10/100 Mbps
• Protocol - Multicast
• Power Input - PoE 802.3af compliant or +8 to +12VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply (not included)
• Payload Types - G.711 a-Law and G.711 μ-Law
• Operating Range - Temperature: -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 131 degrees F), Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
• Storage Temperature - -40 degrees F to 158 degrees F
• Storage Altitude - Up to 15,000 ft. [4573 m]
• Microphone Length - 12 inches [304.8 mm]
• CyberData Multicast VoIP Microphone
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.