HPE 5120 16-ports SI Managed Switch IRF Stacking via 1G Links JE073B
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The HPE 5120 JE073B is a switch that supports stacking, static Layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. They are campus switches ideal for medium and large enterprise networks. HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing four switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.
The HPE 5120 JE073B is a switch that supports stacking, static Layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. They are campus switches ideal for medium and large enterprise networks. HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing four switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity. The FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a Limited lifetime warranty.
• The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series is ideal for medium and large enterprises looking for a traditional, scalable, fully managed Layer 2 access switch with static IP routing, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6, and support for stacking.
• The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to four physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
• The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series delivers a better application experience with classifier-based QoS using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per port basis.
• Product Description: HPE 5120-16G SI - switch - 16 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
• Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - L3 - Managed
• Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
• Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: 16 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP
• Latency: (1000Base-T): 3 µs
• Throughput: 29.8 Mpps
• Routing/switching capacity: 40 Gbps
• Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4094
• IPv4 routing table entries: 32
• MAC Address Table Size: 8192 entries
• Jumbo Frame Support: 10KB
• Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 43.94 cm x 16 cm x 4.37 cm
• Weight: 3 kg
• Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP, IGMP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing
• Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTPS, CLI
• Features: Flow control, DHCP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, Endpoint Admission Defense (EAD), STP Root Guard, LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, Management Information Base (MIB), dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, 500KB packet buffer, non blocking ports, Ingress Layer 2 MAC Access Control Lists (ACLs), Strict Priority (SP), Intelligent Resilient Framework Technology (IRF), Smoothed Deficit Weighted Round Robin (SDWRR), IP source guard, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU)
• Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
• 1 x HPE FlexNetwork 5120 16G SI Switch JE073B
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.