EPOS|SENNHEISER IMPACT SDW 5015 Wireless DECT 3-in-1 Headset with Base Station 506593 - (1000598)
Manufacturer :EPOS | Sennheiser
The EPOS | SENNHEISER 1000598 IMPACT SDW 5015 is a DECT Wireless Headset with a base station designed for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments.
The EPOS | SENNHEISER 1000598 IMPACT SDW 5015 is a DECT Wireless Headset with a base station designed for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next-generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments. The SDW 5015 is designed to provide flawless interactions. It also has a battery that can last for most of the workday with different operating modes. In super wideband mode, the headset can provide up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 10 hours of talk time in narrowband mode. Moreover, the SDW 5015 offers up to 48 hours if left on standby mode.
Works with: Desk Phone, Desktop PC
How does it connect: Double connectivity via base station
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Maximum flexibility via the base station - Connect a Sennheiser Bluetooth headset or a wired headset/speakerphone, according to your needs
• Perfect customized fit - With the FlexFit system, offering 3 wearing style solutions. Choose between headband, ear hook or neckband.
• Super wideband sound - Provides crisp and natural sound beyond conventional business standards
• Exceptional speech intelligibility - With two microphone noise-cancelling system and pioneering voice detection technology
• Enhanced security - With Protected Pairing, 128 bit authentication and DECT Security certification to keep all conversations confidential
• Compatible with UC Brands and Skype - This headset is optimized for major UC brands and is certified for Skype for Business.
• Product Type: DECT Headset
• Charging time - 0 - 50 %: 30 minutes, 0 - 100 %: 1 hour
• Standby time - Up to 48 hours
• Listening time - Up to 7 hours (Ultra wideband), Up to 7 hours (Fullband)
• Range - Line of sight: 180 m/590 ft, Typical office building: 55 m/180 ft
• ActiveGard® - Protect users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line
• Speaker type - High-quality Neodynium Magnet Speaker for outstanding audio quality
• Host Connection - 1 x USB Type-A
Frequency response (Microphone)
• 150 Hz – 11 kHz (Super wideband)
• 150 Hz – 7.0 kHz (Wideband)
• 150 Hz – 3.5 kHz (Narrowband)
Frequency response (Headphones)
• 150 Hz – 11.5 kHz (Super wideband)
• 150 Hz – 6.8 kHz (Standard wideband and High density wideband)
• 300 Hz – 3.5 kHz (Narrowband)
• Up to 10 hours (Narrowband)
• Up to 7 hours (Density optimized wideband)
• Up to 8 hours (Talk time optimized wideband)
• Up to 6 hours (Super wideband)
• SDW 5 BS Base station
• Wearing style adapter with pre-mounted earhook, earbud (M) and cheek spacer
• Ear hook stabilizer
• Extra earbuds (S, L)
• USB cable
• Power supply
• Audio phone cable
• Printed quick guides (headset and base station)
• Printed safety guide
• Printed compliance sheet
Jabra Evolve2 65 Poly/PlantronicsSavi S8245 Jabra PRO 930
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
Looking for alternative headset?
|Manufacturer||EPOS | Sennheiser|
|SDW-5015 Datasheet||1 MB||Download|