Simplecom EC312 PCI-E 2.0 x4 to 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen II 10Gpbs Type-C and Type-A Card
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
TheSimplecom EC312 Expansion Card supports data transfer rates up to 10Gbps and has a built-in overcurrent protection on each USB port. This card is an ideal choice for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcams, video devices, and all other USB devices.
The Simplecom EC312 Expansion Card provides both SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C and Type-A ports, this USB 3.1 Generation II Expansion Card delivers the necessary bandwidth and features required by modern PCs and portable devices. This USB 3.1 Gen II performance is 2 times faster than USB 3.1 Gen I and 20 times faster than USB 2.0 connectivity.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Gen2
• PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0 four lane ( x4)
• Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1
• Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
• Built-in over current protection on each USB port
• Product Type: Expansion Card
• Bus: PCI Express Spec 2.0, Four Lane (x4)
• Controller: PCI Express USB 3.1 Host controller
• USB Standard: eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Rev1.1
• Interface: Universal Serial Bus 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0
• Speed: SuperSpeed+ (10Gpbs), SuperSpeed (5Gpbs), HiSpeed (480Mbps), Full Speed (12Mbps)
• Source: 5VDC / SATA Power Connector Type
• Output Capacity: USB Type-C Port: +5VDC / Maximum 3.0A / each port
• Supported System: Windows: Windows Vista, 7, 8 ,10 (32/64 Bit)
• Simplecom EC312 PCI-E 2.0 x4 to 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen II 10Gpbs Type-C and Type-A Card
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.