Startech Cat6a Ethernet Cable 6ASPAT10MAQ for Hub, Computer, Router
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The StarTech 6ASPAT10MAQ is a 10-Metre Snagless Patch Cable in Aqua that meets all Category 6a cable specifications. It ensures reliable 10Gb connections between your network devices.
The StarTech 6ASPAT10MAQ is a 10-Metre Snagless Patch Cable in Aqua that meets all Category 6a cable specifications. It ensures reliable 10Gb connections between your network devices. Tested for up to 500MHz frequency, each CAT6a cable is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks. The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. The CAT6a Ethernet cable also features moulded boots which offer strain relief by stopping the RJ45 connectors from bending at sharp angles. This reduces the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network connectivity and performance.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Shield your data against noise and EMI/RFI interference using this CAT6a Ethernet cable
• Supports 10GBase-T Ethernet networks
• Protect your network and equipment with 100% copper wire CAT6a cables
• Each patch cable is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 CAT6a requirements
• RJ45 connector-clip protectors eliminate cable snags and breaks during installation
• Product Type: Network Cable
• Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
• Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket | Aluminum-polyester Foil - Shielding | Copper - Conductor
• Weight (Approximate): 380 g
• Colour: Aqua
• Cable Length: 10 m
• Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbit/s
• Shielding: Yes
• Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
• Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
• Cable Type: Category 6a
• Connector Plating: Gold
• American Wire Gauge: 26 AWG
• Startech Cat6a Ethernet Cable 6ASPAT10MAQ
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.