Startech SFP+ Transceiver Module 57-0000075-01-ST for Brocade Switches and Routers
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Startech 57-0000075-01-ST SFP+ transceiver module is designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Brocade switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity.
The Startech 57-0000075-01-ST is a Brocade 57-0000075-01 compatible fibre transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. The Startech 57-0000075-01-ST delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fibre cable, for 10GBase-SR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 300 m (984 ft).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• 100% Brocade 57-0000075-01 Compatible Sfp+ Transceiver: Designed, Programmed And Tested To Work With Compatible Brocade Switches And Routers To Deliver Dependable 10gbe Connectivity.
• Technical Specs: 10gbase-Sr | 10gbps | Multi Mode (Mmf) | Lc Connector | 850nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (Ddm) | Distances Up To 300m (984ft).
• Tested For Oem Host Compatibility: Hot-Swappable In Brocade Routers And Switches; Ddm Support Reports The Transceiver's Status To Most Snmp Network Management Tools.
• Works With Msa Compliant Switches: Also Works With Switch Models From Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, Tp-Link And More That Accept Uncoded Modules.
• Product Name: Brocade 57-0000075-01 Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-SR
• Product Type: SFP+
• Network Technology: 10GBase-SR
• Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Optical Fibre
• Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC 10GBase-SR Network
• Fibre Mode Supported: Multi-mode
• Compatibility: MSA Compliant
• Form Factor: Hot-swappable
• Application/Usage: Optical Network, Data Networking
• Startech SFP+ Transceiver Module 57-0000075-01-ST
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.