Startech USB-C to VGA and HDMI Adapter CDP2HDVGA for MacBook, Monitor, TV
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Startech CDP2HDVGA USB-C to VGA and HDMI adapter offers a portable solution for connecting your USB Type-C laptop to a VGA or HDMI display. It is compatible for MacBook, Audio/Video Device, MacBook Pro, Monitor, Projector, Notebook, TV.
The Startech CDP2HDVGA USB-C to VGA and HDMI adapter works as a splitter, enabling you to simultaneously output an identical video signal to two separate monitors (1 x HDMI and 1 x VGA). It has a VGA and HDMI outputs that can conveniently connect your laptop to any HDMI or VGA-equipped display, using this multiport adapter. It features a durable aluminium enclosure and can withstand being carried in your travel bag. The HDMI output on this USB-C video adapter supports UHD resolutions up to 4K 30Hz, while the VGA output supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The Startech CDP2HDVGA USB-C video adapter has a Space Gray housing and built-in USB-C cable designed to match your Space Gray MacBook or MacBook Pro.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Maximize your laptop’s video compatibility with a 2-in-1 adapter: USB-C to HDMI® and VGA.
• Support resource-demanding applications with UHD resolutions up to 4K 30Hz.
• Space Gray adapter matches your Space Gray MacBook or MacBook Pro.
• Product Name: USB-C To VGA and HDMI Adapter - 2-in-1 - 4K 30Hz - Space Gray
• Product Type: A/V Cable
• Colour: Space Gray
• Cable Length: 15.24 cm
• Cable Characteristic: Splitter Cable
• Connector on First End: Type C Male USB
• Connector on Second End: HDMI Female Digital Audio/Vide, DB-15 Female VGA
• Cable Type: HDMI/USB/VGA
• Material: Plastic - Enclosure, Aluminium - Enclosure
• Weight (Approximate): 90 g
• Features: Active
• Supported Resolution: 3840 x 2160
• Device Supported:
- Audio/Video Device
- MacBook Pro
• Startech USB-C to VGA and HDMI Adapter CDP2HDVGA
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.