TP-Link 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE Switch TL-SL1218MP
The TP-Link TL-SL1218MP is a 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit PoE Unmanaged Switch. This product complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port.
The TP-Link TL-SL1218MP is a 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit PoE Unmanaged Switch. This product complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port. The total high PoE power budget of up to 192W for the 16 PoE ports, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 16 PoE+ 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 Gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 combo Gigabit SFP slots
• Up to 250m data and power transmission under extend mode specially designed for surveillance system
• Priority mode for port1-8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor
• High PoE power budget with up to 30W for each PoE port and 192W for all PoE ports
• Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed
• Product Type - Unmanaged Switch
• Interface - 16x PoE+ 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 2x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 2x Combo Gigabit SFP Slots
• Fan Quantity - 2 Fans
• Power Supply - 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Backup Bandwidth - 7.2 Gbps
• PoE+ Ports(RJ45) - Standard: 802.3at/802.3af compliant, PoE Ports: Port1- Port16, PoE Power Budget: 192W
• Mac Address Table - 8K
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ) - 17.3 × 7.1 × 1.7 in. (440 × 180 × 44 mm)
• Max Power Consumption - 18.73 W (220/50Hz. no PD connected), 217.22 W (220/50Hz. with 192W PD connected)
• Max Heat Dissipation - 63.89 BTU/h (no PD connected), 741.15 BTU/h (with 192W PD connected)
• Transmission Method - Store-And-Forward
• TP-Link 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit PoE Unmanaged Switch TL-SL1218MP
• Power Cable
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.