TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE TL-SG1005P
Warranty :60 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The TP-Link TL-SG1005P is a 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
• With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
• Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
• 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
• Supports PoE Power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
• Supports PoE Power up to 56W for all PoE ports
• Requires no configuration and installation
• Interface - 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
• External Power Supply - External Power Adapter(Output: 48VDC / 1.25A)
• PoE Ports (RJ45) - Standard: 802.3 af compliant, PoE Ports: Port1- Port4, Power Supply: 56W
• Backbound Bandwidth - 10Gbps
• Mac Address Table - 2K
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ) - 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in. (99.8 x 98 x 25 mm)
• Advanced Features - Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs, Priority Function, Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p/DSCP QoS, IGMP Snooping
• Transfer Method - Store-And-Forward
• TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE TL-SG1005P
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|TL-SG1005P Datasheet||343.5 KB||Download|