TP-Link Gigabit Single-Mode Long Reach Media Converter MC210CS
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The TP-Link MC210CS is a Gigabit Single-Mode Long Reach Media Converter. It is designed to convert 1000BASE-LX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. This product can guarantee a reliable transmission of Gigabit Ethernet data stream through two single-mode optical fiber over distances up to 15 km. The Media Converter has two SC connectors used to transmit (TX) and receive (RX) optical signals. The optical signals are transmitted and received in the second transmission window (1310 nm).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
• Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
• Extends fiber distance up to 9.3 miles (15km)
• Product type - Ethernet Media Converter
• Standards and Protocols - IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z
• Basic Function - Extends fiber distance up to 9.3 miles (15km)
• Ports - 1x 1000M SC/UPC port, 1x 10/100/1000M RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
• Wave Length - 1310nm
• Network Media 1000BASE-LX - Single-mode Fiber
• Network Media 1000BASE-T - UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
• LED Indicators - PWR, Link/Act
• Dimensions (W*D*H) - 3.7 × 2.9 × 1.1 in. (95 × 73 × 27 mm)
• Power Supply - External Power Adapter
• Max Power Consumption - 1.8W
• 1 x TP-Link Gigabit Single-Mode Long Reach Media Converter MC210CS
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.