VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. It enables you to make calls over your Broadband Line. You do not need any other lines for VoIP unless you are a very high data user then you may need two Broadband Lines, one for voice and one for data.
Savings to be made over Traditional Systems-
- Low set up costs. VoIP Systems are significantly cheaper than Traditional Systems. Traditional Systems require Cards and Licences to enable full functionality. VoIP has all the features in the cloud.
- VoIP allows you to make free calls between your sites.
- One or two Broadband Lines are all you need for VoIP so you can cancel any other phone lines.
VoIP is Highly Flexible-
- Fully and easily expandable.
- Should you relocate your phone numbers will go with you, meaning you will never have to change phone numbers again.
- You can use your Mobile Phone, Computer or Tablet to make and receive calls as you would your office phone retaining your office phone number.
- Should you go abroad you can either take a VoIP phone with you and plug into a router or use your Mobile Phone, Computer or Tablet. You can can use any of these as if you were in the office.
- The system can be set up to route calls anywhere.