Cisco 7940G Unified IP Telephone with SCCP Firmware
Manufacturer Part Number :CP-7940G
Warranty :15 Months
Cisco 7940G Unified IP Telephone is build with Cisco's version of Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP ).
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Cisco 7940G Unified IP Telephone is build with Cisco's version of Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP ), the end stations in a network, which can be VoIP phone sets or personal computers with VoIP capability, run a program called the Skinny Client.
The lightweight Skinny Client helps to minimize the cost and complexity of VoIP end stations. The H.323 call setup processing is done by a proxy known as the Call Manager. The audio communication between end stations makes use of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and the Internet Protocol (IP). Variants of SCCP are used by several companies other than Cisco.
• 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
• A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
• An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
• Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
• EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and more
• Display contrast
• Ring type
• Network configuration
• Call status
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
Power supply not included as these phones can run off Power over Ethernet (POE)
This phone requires a phone system to operate.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and Patch Lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.