Blackhawk 4G 5G LPDA Antenna ANT-BH-YG-LOG-LPDA-10 for Cel-Fi Repeaters
The Blackhawk ANT-BH-YG-LOG-LPDA-10 4G 5G LPDA Antenna is the ideal roof-mounted antenna for Cel-Fi repeaters. The Blackhawk LPDA Antenna is one of the most popular external antenna solutions for poor 3G / 4G voice and data service.
The Blackhawk ANT-BH-YG-LOG-LPDA-10 4G 5G LPDA Antenna covers all cellular bands between the 700 and 4000 MHz range with a high peak gain which projects maximum energy in the direction of the cell tower, while maintaining a wide enough beam to capture signal reflections off nearby buildings, hills, and signal scattered by trees.
You may also check all the Cel-Fi repeater devices, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-month Manufacturer's warranty.
• 11 dBi gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
• 12 dBi gain across bands 1710 to 2700 MHz
• 12 dBi gain across upper bands 3300 to 4000 MHz
• Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
• Fully welded, powder coat aluminium design
• Stainless steel mounting clamp included
• 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
• Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G & 5G
• Product Type: Antenna
• Frequency Range (MHz): 698-960 / 1710-2700 / 3300-4000 MHz
• Input Impedance: 50 Ω
• Peak Gain: 11 / 12 / 12 dBi
• VSWR: ≤ 2.5:1 / ≤ 1.8:1 / ≤ 2.8:1
• Polarisation: Vertical, linear
• Horizontal Beam-width: 55 / 42 / 46°
• Vertical Beam-width: 46 / 34 / 32°
• Maximum Input Power: 50 W
• Input Connector: N Female
• Cable: 300 mm RG-142 tail
• Lightning Protection: DC Ground
• Radiator Material: Fully welded aluminium, black powder coat
• Mounting: Stainless Steel, pole mount Ø30-50 mm
• Dimensions: 1240 x 200 x 60 mm
• Weight: 2.2 kg
• Rated Wind Velocity: 192 km/h
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +65°C
• Blackhwak 4G 5G LPDA Antenna ANT-BH-YG-LOG-LPDA-10
• 10m LMR240 SMA/m – N/m Cable
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Blackhawk LPDA Antenna Datasheet||146.6 KB||Download|