Cisco 7821 2-Line IP Phone in White CP-7821-W-K9-RF
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Cisco 7821 2-Line IP Phone will definitely give you an excellent and uttermost features and functionality. It can provides an easy to use interface and a traditional telephony-like user experience.
Note: Please be advised, once an order for this item has been placed, no refunds or returns will be accepted.
The Cisco 7821 2-Line IP Phone in White CP-7821-W-K9-RF
is a Cisco IP phone
which can provide an easy to use interface and a traditional telephony-like user experience.
It is fully equipped with white backlit, greyscale, 3.5” 396×162 pixel-based display, scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications, standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port), analog headset jack and volume control. This IP phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting. In addition, this is also compatible with Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector.
Note: 3-4 weeks ETA
Manufacturer Refurbished - Cisco Refresh products have been remanufactured, have had critical engineering change orders made, and have been thoroughly tested and retested to meet stringent Cisco specifications. Cisco's rigorous and proprietary process ensures that our customers get genuine Cisco products, certified by Cisco.
If you want to know more about Cisco Refresh products, please download/click this FAQ.
This item is a remanufactured and supported by Cisco with a 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
• Color: White
• Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling
• High-resolution graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
• Dedicated fixed keys* ease communications for increased productivity
• Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications
• Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset
• Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud and third-party hosted call control platforms*** offer deployment flexibility
• Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1
• Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch reduces installation costs and footprint at the desk
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP phone and can have firmware loaded to make it operate directly with an IP provider. The firmware upgrade process can be complex and we recommend it is not done unless you have previous experience. If you are looking for an IP phone that will work directly with an IP provider then we recommend Yealink, Polycom and Grandstream telephones.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.