Cisco Catalyst 9300 48 Port Data Network Switch C9300-48T-E
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 C9300-48T-E Cisco StackWise® technology, providing flexible deployment with support for nonstop forwarding with Stateful Switchover (NSF/SSO), for the most resilient architecture in a stackable (sub-50-ms) solution. The highly resilient and efficient power architecture features Cisco StackPower®, which delivers high-density Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) ports.
Overseas orders are NOT AVAILABLE.
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 C9300-48T-E is a 48-port data only and the next generation of the industry’s most widely deployed switching platform. At 480 Gbps, they are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture. The Catalyst 9300 Series is the first optimized platform for high-density 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. These switches are also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch. The Cisco Catalyst 9300 will provide you better networking for your business needs.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
• Product Description: Catalyst 9300 48-port data only, Network Essentials
• Total 10/100/1000 or Multigigabit Copper ports: 48
• Default AC power supply: 350WAC
• Cisco StackWise-480: Yes
• Cisco StackPower: Yes
• Switching capacity: 256 Gbps on 48-port Gigabit Ethernet model
• Stacking bandwidth: 480 Gbps
• Total number of MAC addresses: 32,000
• Total number of IPv4 routes (ARP plus learned routes): 32,000 (24,000 direct routes and 8000 indirect routes)
• IPv4 routing entries: 32,000
• IPv6 routing entries: 16,000
• Multicast routing scale: 8000
• QoS scale entries: 5120
• ACL scale entries: 5120
• Packet buffer per SKU: 16 MB buffer for 24- or 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models
• FNF entries: 64,000 flow on 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models
• DRAM: 8 GB
• Flash: 16 GB
• VLAN IDs: 4000
• Total Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVIs): 2000
• Jumbo frames: 9198 bytes
• Total routed ports per 9300 Series stack: 208
• Wireless bandwidth per switch: Up to 96 Gbps on 48-port Gigabit Ethernet model
• Forwarding rate: 154.76 Mpps
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.94mm x 444.5mm x 444.5mm Inches
• Weight: 7.41 Kg
• Cisco Catalyst 9300 Ethernet Switch C9300-48T-E (Built-in Power Supply)
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch Datasheet||Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch Datasheet||680 KB||Download|