Cisco Meraki Indoor Bendable Dual Omni Antenna 6-pack MA-ANT-3-B6 for Meraki MR42E Access Point
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cisco Meraki MA-ANT-3-B6 Dipole antenna is ideal for low ceiling installations where wall penetration or extended reach are important. Some example use cases are low-density deployments like schools and hotels to provide basic connectivity. These types of best-effort deployments usually have APs installed on walls or uneven surfaces. This antenna is bendable. It is designed for
Cisco Meraki MR42E Access Point.
You may also check all the Cisco Access Point models we have at The Telecomshop.
Visit here for more Cisco Networking
Cisco Network Storage System
This item comes with a Small Business Enhanced Limited Lifetime HW
• Antenna type: Dipole
• Frequency range: 2.400-2.500, 5.150-5.875 GHz
• Gain: 3 dBi (2.4) / 5.7 dBi (5)
• Polarization: Linear, vertical/horizontal
• Half power beamwidth / horizontal: Omni
• Half power beamwidth / vertical: 40°
• Dimensions: 89.3 mm x 14.5 mm
• Weight: 20.19 g
• Material: PC-ABS
• Temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)
• Humidity: 5% to 95%
• Connector: RP-TNC
• 6x Cisco Meraki Dipole antenna
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Cisco Meraki MA-ANT-3-B5/6 Data Sheet||Download|