Australia Wide Service
Lowest price guarantee
100% Australian Stock
The Grandstream GXP2135 HD PoE IP Phone comes with an innovative design and excellent functionality. This IP phone model is capable to facilitates HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, dual-switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports and built-in PoE. It is perfectly equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys and 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys. It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs.CONDITION
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoEWHAT'S INCLUDED
• 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD
• Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
• HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
• Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
• 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
• 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
• 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Telephone baseIMPORTANT
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• Power adapter
• User Guide
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.