QNAP Entry-level 10GbE Layer 2 Web Managed Switch QSW-M408-4C for SMB Network Deployment
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
Compatible with 10GbE and NBASE-T technologies that supports up to five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M) to provide higher transmission speeds with existing Cat 5e and 6a cables. With its high performance, user-friendly management features, and desktop size, the QSW-M408-4C allows you to instantly upgrade to a hybrid high-speed network environment at a cost-effective price while optimizing network bandwidth and ensuring network maintenance security.
The QNAP QSW-M408-4C Entry-level 10GbE Layer 2 Web Managed Switch is a Layer 2 Web Managed Switch equipped with four 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo ports and eight Gigabit ports. Supporting Layer 2 switching and network management via a user-friendly web user interface, the QSW-M408-4C offers flexible deployment in hybrid high-speed network environments and provides an entry-level network management solution that is usable even by non-IT professionals.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Transform your 1GbE network to 10GbE (5-speed) with affordable cost.
• Provides 4 x high-speed 10GbE ports to empower bandwidth-demanding applications.
• HIgh-quality hardware and cooling for reliable performance.
• Impove the effiency, safety and expandability significantly.
• Simple and easy to manage.
• Management Type: Web Managed
• Number of Ports:12
• 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 Combo Ports:4
• 1GbE (RJ45): 8
• Power Supply Description: Adapter
• Max. Power Consumption: 31.46 W
• Input Power Type: AC
• Input Voltage Range: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
• MAC Address Table: 16K
• Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 48Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 96Gbps
• Management Interface: Web
• Console (Opt.): RJ45
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az complaint: Yes
• Fan: PWM double ball bearing fan x 1
• QNAP QSW-M408-4C
• Power Cord
• Power Adapter
• Quick Installation Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.