EPOS | SENNHEISER IMPACT SDW 5016 Wireless DECT Headset with Base Station & BTD 800 Dongle 507017 - (1000622)
Manufacturer :2N Helios
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Sennheiser SDW 5016 1000622 is a DECT wireless headset with a base station designed for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments.
The EPOS | SENNHEISER IMPACT SDW 5016 1000622 is a DECT Wireless Headset with base station & BTD 800 Dongle designed for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next-generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments. The SDW 5016 is designed to provide flawless interactions. It also has a battery that can last for most of the workday with different operating modes. In super wideband mode, the headset can provide up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 10 hours of talk time in narrowband mode. Moreover, the SDW 5016 offers up to 48 hours if left on standby mode. The SDW 5016 headset comes with a base station to hold or connect your system when it's not in use, as well as the BTD 800 Bluetooth USB dongle.
Works with: Connect to softphone/PC, desk phone and mobile phone for maximum device flexibility
How does it connect: DECT
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Dual Connectivity - Dual connectivity provides a versatile choice between softphone, computer, or desk phone usage.
• Customized Fit - This headset was made with a customized fit with Sennheiser's FlexFit system, which offers three wearable style solutions. You can choose between headband, ear hook, or neckband listening modes.
• Included Base Station - The included base station can be expanded from dual to triple connectivity (via the included BTD 800 Bluetooth USB dongle) to cater to users who use hot-desking or flex-working.
• Speech Recognition - Sennheiser's SDW 5016 is designed with speech intelligibility in mind, which is achieved with voice detection technology and a two-microphone, noise-cancelling system.
• Compatible with UC Brands and Skype - This headset is optimized for major UC brands and is certified for Skype for Business.
• Encryption & Authentication - Enhanced security with Protected Pairing, 128-bit authentication, and DECT Security certification to keep all conversations confidential.
• Long Distance - Engage in conversations away from your desk with the SDW 5016's long-distance wireless range that can reach up to 590' within line of sight or 180' throughout a typical office building.
• Fast Charging - This headset supports fast charging and recharge up to 50% in 30 minutes. Within an hour, the SDW 5016 can be fully charged.
• Charging time - 0 - 50 %: 30 minutes, 0 - 100 %: 1 hour
• Standby time - Up to 48 hours
• Listening time - Up to 7 hours (Ultra wideband), Up to 7 hours (Fullband)
• Range - Line of sight: 180 m/590 ft, Typical office building: 55 m/180 ft
• ActiveGard® - Protect users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line
• Speaker type - High-quality Neodynium Magnet Speaker for outstanding audio quality
• Host Connection - 1 x USB Type-A
• Wearing Style - Ear Hook, Over-the-Head, Behind-the-Head
Frequency response (Microphone)
• 150 Hz – 11 kHz (Super wideband)
• 150 Hz – 7.0 kHz (Wideband)
• 150 Hz – 3.5 kHz (Narrowband)
Frequency response (Headphones)
• 150 Hz – 11.5 kHz (Super wideband)
• 150 Hz – 6.8 kHz (Standard wideband and High density wideband)
• 300 Hz – 3.5 kHz (Narrowband)
• Up to 10 hours (Narrowband)
• Up to 7 hours (Density optimized wideband)
• Up to 8 hours (Talk time optimized wideband)
• Up to 6 hours (Super wideband)
• Base station
• Wearing style adapter with pre-mounted earhook, earbud (M) and cheek spacer
• Ear hook stabilizer
• Extra earbuds (S, L)
• BTD 800 USB dongle
• USB cable
• Power supply
• Audio phone cable
• Printed quick guides (headset and base station)
• Printed safety guide
• Printed compliance sheet
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|SDW 5016 Datasheet||Download|