Startech ST12MHDLAN4K HDMI Over IP Video Extender Kit
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Startech ST12MHDLAN4K HDMI Over IP Video Extender Kit gives you the flexibility to locate digital signage displays where you need them.
The Startech ST12MHDLAN4K HDMI Over IP Video Extender Kit gives you the flexibility to locate Commercial Display displays where you need them. Using your local network to extend a 4K HDMI signal, you can seamlessly distribute video to multiple displays from multiple source devices, making it easy to position your displays or create a video wall. The IP receiver also features RS-232 extension which enables you to add a remote serial-operated device.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Versatile configuration options: In a point-to-multipoint setup, you can connect the HDMI over IP kit through a Gigabit LAN portal. You can also connect one or several sources (transmitters) to multiple displays (receivers) over your network, using a Gigabit Ethernet switch with IGMP.
• Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30Hz: This HDMI over IP kit delivers astonishing 4K UHD video to your remote 4K displays. With support for 4K, you can achieve an output resolution of up to 3840 x 2160p at 30Hz, which enables you to extend a 4K video source to multiple remote locations -- perfect for distribution throughout large buildings such as schools, hospitals, shopping centres or areas. The extender also works at lower resolutions such as 1080p or 720p.
• Manage your video distribution from your mobile device: This HDMI distribution kit features an easy-to-use video control software app to manage your IP video distribution. The app is simple to set up, with automatic hardware detection and lets you switch video sources for each remote display.
• Professional, cost-effective, simple installation: The HDMI over IP extender kit includes optional slot shelf mounting hardware for a tidy installation. Plus, because the extender uses standard non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 cable, it eliminates both the expense and hassle of running specialized cables.
• Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable
• Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
• Network (RJ-45): Yes
• Serial Port: Yes
• Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
• Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
• HDMI In: Yes
• HDMI Out: Yes
• TAA Compliant: Yes
• Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Transmitter Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.48mm x 116.84mm x 129.54mm
• Receiver Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.48mm x 116.84mm x 129.54mm
• Transmitter Weight (Approximate): 592 g
• Receiver Weight (Approximate): 592 g
• Graphics Modes:4K
• Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160
• HDMI over IP transmitter
• HDMI over IP receiver
• Plastic screwdriver
• Quick-start guide
• 2x Universal power adapters (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)
• 2x Mounting brackets
• 2x CAT5e cables
• 2x RJ11 to RS232 adapters
• 2x RJ11 cables
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.