TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
TheTP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Adapter supports the advanced Wi-Fi standard of IEEE 802.11ac and offers 3 times transferring rates as IEEE 802.11n.
The TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Adapter has a Heat Sink that helps to dissipate the thermal energy generated by the adapter, which in turn improves stability. Additionally, lower temperatures help to extend the product lifespan. You can send emails and browse the web with a 2.4GHz network while keeping the speedy 5GHz band free for gaming, HD streaming and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 36-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop
• High Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (867 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mpbs on 2.4 GHz band)
• 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for high-intensity network usage
• Beamforming – Wi-Fi signals are strengthened towards certain direction where client exists
• Multiple-Size Brackets – Low profile and full heigh brackets are both provided, suitable for all PCs
• 2×2 MIMO – Users can easily access to high-speed wireless connection
• Broad Wireless Range – Two external antennas ensure greater Wi-Fi coverage and enhanced stability
• Product Type: PCIe Adapter
• Interface: PCI Express
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.8 x 4.5 x 0.85 in (120.8*115.2*21.5 mm)
• Antenna Type: 2 Dual Band Detachable Antennas
• Transmit Power: 5 GHz : 24 dBm(FCC) / 23dBm(CE) (EIRP), 2.4 GHz : 25 dBm(FCC) / 20dBm(CE) (EIRP)
• Wireless Modes: Infrastructure mode
• Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WAP2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
• Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
• TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.